Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is offering an education program for small business owners to receive intensive training and advice from business experts and peers. The program gives you the time and resources you need to develop a customized growth plan for your business.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO NEW HEIGHTS
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities
- Analyze financial statements
- Attract and retain top talent
- Maximize marketing strategies
- Streamline operations
- If accepted, the program tuition will be at no cost to you
- Owner or co-owner of a business
- Business in operation for at least two years
- Business revenues of at least $150,000 in the most recent fiscal year
- Minimum of four employees, including the owner
ACE strongly encourages Georgia business owners who meet the eligibility requirements to apply. Applications will be accepted through May 23. To learn more about the program and application process, please click here. To register for an informational webinar, held on May 12, please click here.