We assist businesses at various stages of development:
Planning, Implementation & Growth
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Policy Update
Currently, ACE Women’s Business Center is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays for in-person visits. On other days our services are offered virtually. We look forward to continuing to assist Georgia’s entrepreneurs!
What We Do
The mission for the ACE Women’s Business Center is to empower women, minorities, and low-to-moderate income entrepreneurs through financial education and training.
The ACE Women’s Business Center understands the needs of small businesses, both start-ups and existing businesses. We also know what it takes to successfully obtain small business funding. We know the challenges small businesses face, and we have the knowledge and experience to provide the training and support small business owners need to be successful.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, and conveniently located in the heart of downtown Norcross, the ACE Women’s Business Center (WBC) provides a full range of services for women entrepreneurs at all stages of planning, implementation, and growth. Services are offered in English and Spanish.
Register with the WBC to take full advantage of all of our services!
Workshops & Events
Find out what workshops & events are scheduled at the WBC.
On Demand Webinars
Access our library of existing small business resource webinars
One-on-One coaching may help you take your business to the next level.
DreamBuilder Business Tool
Recent webinars on specific topics for small business owners.
About This Location
10 College Street, N.W.
Norcross, GA 30071
TELEPHONE or EMAIL
For the hearing impaired, please visit Georgia Relay at: http://www.georgiarelay.org or dial 7-1-1.
Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
For in person office visits please visit us on Tuesdays & Thursdays. The rest of the days we work virtually.
* For afterhours services, please call for details.
- Workshops and Business Series
- Lunch & Learn Virtual Presentations
- One-on-One Business Consultations
- Hispanic Entrepreneurship Series
- Access to On-Demand Webinars. (Multiple business topics)
- Information about “Ten Steps to Start a Business”
- Information about Access to Capital and Loan Products
- Marketing Tips
- Information about Business Certifications
- Online Business Education Platform & Business Plan Generator
- ACE Annual Speed Coaching
- Annual Multicultural Business Summit
- Women-Owned Small Business Cohort Series
- Connections to other resources
- Download our Client Impact Report HERE
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U. S. Small Business Administration
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance to make the necessary arrangements. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make the necessary arrangements.