To ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff, ACE is being proactive by making a few adjustments to our regular business practices. Currently and until further notice, all our training programs are being presented by webinar and individual consultations are offered by telephone or videoconferencing. We look forward to continuing to assist Georgia's entrepreneurs!
About ACE Women’s Business Center
The mission for the ACE Women’s Business Center is to empower women, minorities, and low-to-moderate income entrepreneurs through financial education and training.
The ACE Women’s Business Center understands the needs of small businesses, both start-ups and existing businesses. We also know what it takes to successfully obtain small business funding. We know the challenges small businesses face, and we have the knowledge and experience to provide the training and support small business owners need to be successful.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, and conveniently located in the heart of downtown Norcross, the ACE Women’s Business Center (WBC) provides a full range of services for women entrepreneurs at all stages of planning, implementation, and growth. Services are offered in English and Spanish.
We assist businesses at various stages of development:
- Workshops and Business Series
- Lunch & Learn Virtual Presentations
- One-on-One Business Consultations
- Hispanic Entrepreneurship Series
- Access to On-Demand Webinars. (Multiple business topics)
- Information about “Ten Steps to Start a Business”
- Information about Access to Capital and Loan Products
- Online Business Education Platform & Business Plan Generator
- ACE Annual Speed Coaching
- Annual Minority Business Expo
- Women-Owned Small Business Cohort Series
- Connections to other resources