Microloans $15,000 to $50,000
Providing loans to eligible business owners to meet the demands of their growing business is one of our hallmarks. We do this by delivering Capital, Coaching, and Connections for underserved borrowers and communities that create and retain jobs in our market area. See loan details below to begin the process.
Eligible applicants will be asked to provide the required documentation to ACE once an application is submitted. A decision will be made as quickly as possible.
- Businesses 2+ years in operation
- Must be a Georgia-based for-profit enterprise
- Active Secretary of State Filings and Organizational documents in good standing
- If registered in sam.gov, must have acceptable standing (registration is not required)
- Ineligible businesses include publicly traded companies, multilevel marketing, gambling establishments, pyramid investments, real estate investment firms (REITS), and adult entertainment
Ready to get started?
We’ll start with a few questions to see if you qualify.
Use of Funds
Working Capital, Inventory, Equipment, Vehicles
Up to $50,000 (minimum loan amount $15,000)
Up to 60-months (Monthly P&I)
Required one-time application fee of $50, Origination fee of 2%
UCC filing on business assets or equipment/vehicles
Individuals with 20% or more ownership in the business will be required to personally guarantee the loan
- 2019 Business Tax Return
- 2020 Business Tax Return (2020 Balance Sheet and P&L, if tax return not filed)
- 2019 Personal Tax Return of Owners/Guarantors
- 2020 Personal Tax Return of Owners/Guarantors (if filed)
- Copies of Driver’s Licenses of Owners/Guarantors
ACCESS TO CAPITAL FOR ENTREPRENEURS (ACE) is certified as a Community
Development Financial Institution (CDFI). Our mission is to offer our borrowers the business development resources to create sustainable businesses.
We create jobs, and we save jobs. ACE, as a nonprofit community lender, specializes in small-business loans coupled with business advisory services. ACE has offices in Westside Atlanta, Dalton, Rome, and Cleveland, GA, and an ACE Women’s Business Center in Norcross, GA.