Microloans $15,000 to $50,000
Providing loans to eligible business owners to meet the demands of their growing business is one of our hallmarks. We do this by delivering Capital, Coaching, and Connections for underserved borrowers and communities that create and retain jobs in our market area. See loan details below to begin the process.
Eligible applicants will be asked to provide the required documentation to ACE once an application is submitted. A decision will be made as quickly as possible.
- Businesses 2+ years in operation
- Must be a Georgia-based for-profit enterprise
- Active Secretary of State Filings and Organizational documents in good standing
- If registered in sam.gov, must have acceptable standing (registration is not required)
- Ineligible businesses include publicly traded companies, multilevel marketing, gambling establishments, pyramid investments, real estate investment firms (REITS), and adult entertainment
Use of Funds
Working Capital, Inventory, Equipment, Vehicles
Up to $50,000 (minimum loan amount $15,000)
Up to 60-months (Monthly P&I)
Up to 12.00% Fixed
Required one-time application fee of $50, Origination fee of 3%
UCC filing on business assets or equipment/vehicles
Individuals with 20% or more ownership in the business will be required to personally guarantee the loan
- 2022 Business Tax Return, all pages (if not filed please provide copy of extension and 2022-year end Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement)
- 2023 YTD Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement
- 2022 Personal Tax Return of Owners/Guarantors, all pages (if not filed, please provide copy of extension)
- Copy of W-2’s
- Copies of Driver’s Licenses of Owners/Guarantors
- Operating Agreement, By-laws and/or Corporate Resolution, when applicable
- DD214, required for Veteran Loan Program
Ready to get started?
We’ll start with a few questions to see if you qualify.
ACE | ACCESS TO CAPITAL FOR ENTREPRENEURS is certified as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). Our mission is to offer our borrowers the business development resources to create sustainable businesses.
We create jobs, and we save jobs. ACE, as a nonprofit community lender, specializes in small-business loans coupled with business advisory services. ACE has offices in Westside Atlanta and Cleveland, GA, and ACE Women’s Business Centers in Norcross, GA and Savannah, GA.