Don’t let Father’s Day sneak up on you! It’s this Sunday, June 16th, and you still have time to get your dad an awesome and unique gift. Whether it’s an introductory flying lesson at Dragonfly Aviation or a private lesson at Hawk Music Academy – make it special this year!
Here are some more Father’s Day gift ideas from ACE clients!
- Pick up a gift certificate for Dad at Tantrum Brewing Co., Gold City Growlers or Accent Cellars.
- Give him the gift of time – Grab a cup of coffee with your Dad at Community Cup or a sweet treat at Sweet Joy Ice Cream Bar.
- Enjoy a nice meal out with your Dad or Granddad: Shenanigan’s; Bourbon Street Grille; Spirit’s Tavern; Capers on the Square; Pueblo’s Mexican Cuisine; Happy Belly Kitchen; Cyra’s – Simple Goodness.
- If your Dad is an avid hiker, visit Len Foote Hike Inn in Amicalola Falls State Park, Dawsonville, GA. “A hike in the woods & a backcountry inn come together to say hi, you belong here.”
- Does he need any automotive services? Visit American Tire, Lube & Automotive; Fernando’s Parts & Services; Eddie’s Automotive Service.