Apply For A Loan
ACE’s Georgia Green Loans program is available for businesses seeking to “green-ovate.” To learn more and to apply for a loan, see the Georgia Green Loans website.
Step 1: Select Loan Type
- Small business loans up to $50,000.
- Georgia Green Loans assists small businesses with capital to “green” existing businesses or start or expand environmentally-friendly products or services.
- Save & Sustain Energy Efficiency Loans are available so Georgia’s small businesses can reduce their energy bills and improve sustainability.
- Through this program, Banks have the opportunity to partner with ACE on loans for existing bank customers that need assistance as well as new customers that ACE may bring to the Bank for a banking relationship. Please contact Sandy Headley, ACE Vice President and Commercial Sales Officer, at email@example.com for more information.
- Commercial Loans available over $50,000. Please contact Sandy Headley, ACE Vice President and Commercial Sales Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Step 2: Verify that your county is within our service area
Micro-loan: Baldwin, Banks, Barrow, Bartow, Butts, Carroll, Catoosa, Chattooga, Cherokee, Clarke, Clayton, Cobb, Columbia, Coweta, Dade, Dawson, Dekalb, Douglas, Elbert, Fannin, Fayette, Floyd, Forsyth, Franklin, Fulton, Gilmer, Gordon, Greene, Gwinnett, Habersham, Hall, Hancock, Haralson, Hart, Heard, Henry, Jackson, Jasper, Jones, Lamar, Lincoln, Lumpkin, Madison, McDuffie, Monroe, Morgan, Murray, Newton, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Paulding, Pickens, Polk, Putnam, Rabun, Richmond, Rockdale, Spalding, Stephens, Taliaferro, Towns, Union, Walker, Walton Warren, White, Whitfield, and Wilkes
Step 3: Review Minimum Eligibility Requirements
You will not be eligible for a loan if you fail to meet any of the following criteria:
*Save & Sustain criteria may be different from the following eligibility requirements. Please contact Sandy Headley, Vice President, Commercial Sales Officer at email@example.com.
- Minimum credit score of 550.
- Free of active bankruptcies for the last twelve months.
- Free of foreclosure for the last twelve months.
- Mortgage and rent payments for home and business must have been paid on time for the last six months.
- Mortgage must not be in the process of restructure or modification.
- Must be current on all vehicle loans.
- Must be free of all tax liens.
- Business must not be involved in the adult entertainment, multi-level marketing, or gambling business.
- Cannot have any outstanding judgments.
- All student loans must be in good standing.
- Borrower cannot have any non-medical collections within the last six months.
- You must be personally responsible for the repayment of the debt.
- You must have collateral to pledge for this loan that is free and clear of any liens.
- You and your business must be able to afford the additional debt payment for this loan.
- If your business has less than six months of documented operating revenue, your business will be considered a startup, which will require an existing outside source of income other than your new business that can cover your personal debts and expenses, as well as anticipated business rent.
Remember, these are minimum eligibility requirements. Larger loan amounts carry higher eligibility requirements. If you have any questions before applying, please contact a loan officer at 706-348-6609 (Option 1).
Step 4: Documents Required
Basic documents required for your application include:
- Personal and business addresses and contact information
- Personal and business tax returns and bank statements
- Business income statement and balance sheet (if in business)
- Purpose of loan and information about planned use of proceeds
- Personal and business budgets and debt information
- Documentation of other forms of income
- If using a co-signer, their personal information
- Pay stubs and proof of all income listed on application
- Start ups (6 months of operation or less) will need a business plan, financial projections, start up budget, and proof of equity
Additional documents may be required on a case-by-case basis.