March 2, 2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Savannah Region WBC
Learn how to create a search-friendly website that drives user action and supports your goals. Whether you’re launching a new website or sprucing up an old one, this workshop will help. As a bonus, ALL attendees will receive free Google Ad Credit (first-time users) to immediately market their business or nonprofit with the lessons they learn and apply.
In this webinar, you’ll learn the six characteristics of a great website and how to ensure your website is:
- Goal-oriented to increase conversions and calls to action
- Organized and easy-to-search to reduce bounce rates
- Useful so visitors come back again and again
- Functional, so customers see real value – leading to loyalty
- Intuitive to use, on any device, so visitors stay
- Findable by search engines so you show up at the right place, time, and device
Registration is closed.
Need to create an account? Start here.