Small Business Loans
Many small businesses in Georgia have been impacted by the effects of COVID-19 and are suffering from interruption of normal business activity.
For the foreseeable future, we are only assisting businesses with SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) & Loan Advance and SBA Paycheck Protection Program Loans.
Our goal is your success.
LOANS AVAILABLE UP TO $50,000
Each application will be considered on the basis of the company’s unique financial needs.
- Minimum credit score of 600
- Interest rate based on market
- Terms are typically less than 6 years
- Collateral is required
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Loan proceeds can be used for equipment, inventory, working capital or for business or franchise acquisition
- Documentation is required.