Small Business Recovery Loans Up to $250,000
Providing loans to eligible business owners to meet the demands of their growing business is one of our hallmarks. We do this by delivering Capital, Coaching, and Connections for borrowers and communities who have been unable to secure capital from traditional sources, allowing them to create and retain jobs in our market area. Stabilizing business operations in times of crisis is another ACE trademark. This loan fund was established to assist small businesses who are suffering from interruption of normal business activity due to the impact of COVID-19. See loan details below to begin the application process.
To serve the hardest hit small businesses, minority and women-owned businesses will be prioritized. In addition, high COVID-impacted industries such as performing arts, food service, music/film, education & accommodations will be prioritized for loans. Applications will be accepted until funds are depleted.
- Businesses 2+ years in operation
- Must be a Georgia-based for-profit enterprise
- Active Secretary of State Filings and Organizational documents in good standing
- If registered in sam.gov, must have acceptable standing (registration is not required)
- Ineligible businesses include publicly traded companies, multilevel marketing, gambling establishments, pyramid investments, real estate investment firms (REITS), and adult entertainment
- Preference will be given to loan applicants who meet lending criteria AND who commit to receive business advisory services to assist with growing and/or sustaining their businesses.
Eligible applicants will be asked to provide the required documentation to ACE once an application is submitted. A decision will be made as quickly as possible.
Use of Funds
Support payroll and benefits costs, costs to retain employees, mortgage, rent and/or utilities, working capital, COVID recovery capital investments, such as rehabilitation of commercial properties and business improvements
Up to $250,000
Up to 60 months of principal & interest payments
As low as 4%
Blanket lien on all business assets; Personal Guaranty
Individuals with 20% or more ownership in the business will be required to personally guarantee the loan
- 2020 Business Tax Return, all pages
- 2021 Business Tax Return, all pages
- 2022 year-end Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss Statement
- 2020 Personal Tax Return of Owners/Guarantors, all pages
- 2021 Personal Tax Return of Owners/Guarantors, all pages
- Personal Financial Statement on each Owner/Guarantor (Template will be provided)
- Copies of Driver’s Licenses of Owners/Guarantors (front and back)
- Copy of Permanent Resident Alien Card, if applicable
- Operating Agreement, By-laws and/or Corporate Resolution, when applicable
- DD214, required for Veteran Loan Program
Ready to get started?
Funds are limited. We’ll start with a few questions to see if you qualify.
ACCESS TO CAPITAL FOR ENTREPRENEURS (ACE) is certified as a Community
Development Financial Institution (CDFI). Our mission is to offer our borrowers the business development resources to create sustainable businesses.
We create jobs, and we save jobs. ACE, as a nonprofit community lender, specializes in small-business loans coupled with business advisory services. ACE has offices in Westside Atlanta, Dalton, Rome, and Cleveland, GA, and an ACE Women’s Business Center in Norcross, GA.