Welcome to ACE’s Business Resource Library, where you will discover a curated collection of top-notch business reads, handpicked by our dedicated team, esteemed clients, valued partners, friends, and more.
These suggestions are designed to serve as a valuable knowledge hub for our thriving business community. Explore the wealth of insights and expertise within these pages, tailored to inspire and empower you on your entrepreneurial journey.
Business of Economics
- Dictionary of Business and Economics Terms by Jack P. Friedman Ph.D.
- Thinking Strategically by Avinash K. Dixit and Barry J. Nalebuff
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs by Karen Berman and Joe Knight
Food and Beverage
- Keys to Being a Successful Restaurant Leader: A Guide to Skills and Behaviors Restaurant Managers Need to Succeed by Jay Bandy
- How to Work With (Almost) Anyone by Michael Bungay Stanier
- The Best Place to Work: The Art and Science of Creating an Extraordinary Workplace by Ron Friedman:
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts by Brené Brown
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- Starting a Business QuickStart Guide by Ken ColwellZero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel
- Rise and Grind by Daymond John
- The Sensational Salesman by Duane Cummings
- The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition by Robert B. Cialdin
- 21 Days to a Big Idea by Bryan Mattimore
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- The Index Card Business Plan by Brian Margolis
- Build a Better Business Book by Josh Bernoff
- Good Strategy Bad Strategy: The Difference and Why It Matters by Richard P. Rumelt
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim & Renee Mauborgne
Happy reading, and let these books be your gateway to knowledge and inspiration!
Our goal is to assist you in achieving success on your entrepreneurial path.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session with a business consultant.