Current ACE Board members (L-R): Sibyl Slade, Grace Lopez-Williams, Dale Royal, Matt Bozzelli, Bill Zawrotney, Hollis Linginfelter, Grace Webster, Grace Fricks
ACE | Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs has announced changes to its board of directors. The announcement was made today by Grace Fricks, president and CEO of ACE, which is the only community development financial institution (CDFI) serving small businesses in Metro Atlanta and North Georgia. ACE has a 20+ year history of helping underserved entrepreneurs expand their businesses through capital, coaching, and connections.
“I am very excited to work with our board of directors this year and welcome our new board officers,” says Fricks, “ACE is fortunate to have these talented, resourceful, and passionate professionals as trusted advisors who are committed to our mission of helping grow sustainable small businesses in Georgia.”
The new board officers, who began their roles on January 1, 2023 are:
- Board Chair: Bill Zawrotny, JD; partner with Jones Day (former board role: member)
- Vice Chair: Sibyl Slade, CRPC®, BS; president, IntegriVest Wealth Advisors (former board role: secretary)
- Secretary: Dale Royal, CFA, MS; executive director of Local Initiatives Support Corp (LISC) (former board role: Loan Committee Chair)
- Investment Committee Chair: Hollis Linginfelter, CFA; managing director at Truist Securities (former board role: member)
- Governance Committee Chair: Candy Moore, BA; senior vice president/ community relations southeast leader at Citi (former board role: member)
- Loan Committee Chair: Miguel Alandete, MA; senior vice president/ SBA lending manager, First Horizon Bank (former board role: member)
- Immediate Past Chair: Matt Bozzelli, JD; deputy general counsel East, The Southern Company (former board role: chair)
Outgoing ACE board chair Matt Bozelli, deputy general counsel at The Southern Company, will continue his service as the immediate past chair and an ACE board member, along with the seven-member board of directors.
Click here to read the biographies of all board members.
“In addition to the announcement of this new slate of officers, we also extend a heartfelt farewell and sincere thank you to ACE’s outgoing board members: Eloisa Klementich, CEcD, president & CEO of InvestAtlanta; Avery Tucker-Fontaine, MBA, head of strategic philanthropy for BNY Mellon Wealth Management; and Lynn Thogersen, MHA, financial administrator of the Georgia Mental Health Consumer Network. All three have provided many years of service and will always remain friends of ACE.”
Back to ACE News