TILT Forward Short-Term Working Capital Loan
ACE is proud to be a part of TILT Forward, a national network of community lenders. ACE’s participation in TILT Forward gives businesses like yours access to innovative loan products from trusted third parties at deeply discounted rates.
Currently available through the ACE/TILT Forward partnership is a working capital loan product powered by OnDeck. ACE can offer these loans to qualified businesses across Georgia at below-market rates.
Loan sizes range from $5,000 to $25,000 with terms between 6 and 18 months, and with daily ACH repayments Monday through Friday. To qualify for this loan, your business must have at least $100K in annual revenue and one year in business. Collateral is not required.
Who’s the “Ideal” Borrower?
- 12 months or more in business
- Borrower must own at least 50% of business
- Personal credit score of at least 500
Cash Flow Profile
- Revenues of >$100,000
- $1,000 average bank balance
- No more than 1-day negative bank balance/month
- No more than 4 over drafts/month
- At least 5 bank deposits / month
Judgments, Liens & Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy discharge >2 years
- Applicants with unresolved liens or judgments within past 3 years will be declined
Simply click the link below, fill out the form, and upload three months of business bank statements and three months of statements from the merchant services account you use to accept credit cards (if applicable). A loan officer will contact you within 1-2 business days!
Applying is Easy and Free!
Please read the following information to ensure the TILT Forward Short-Term Working Capital Loan is right for you.